UR4Jobs helps individuals break the vicious circle of homelessness and unemployment through multilingual and personalised support and access to jobs, training opportunities and apprenticeships. We help participants improve their chances of securing and sustaining employment through the following activities:
· Drop-in sessions, Monday & Tuesday, 12.00–5.00pm.
· ESOL classes (for non-English speakers) Tuesdays 2.30-4.30pm.
· Individual needs’ assessment.
· One-to-one support to facilitate self-employment registration, National Insurance (NI) registration or opening a bank account.
· Support with CV-writing, interview techniques and job applications.
· Facilitating voluntary work experience placement, apprenticeships and training courses.
· Multilingual CSCS practice only (does not include test/card).
· Clients requiring specialist services or advice are referred to relevant organisations, e.g. law centres, housing departments or registering with JobCentre Plus.
All our employability services are provided free and without the requirement to be in receipt of any benefits. PLEASE note that the language support we provide is dependent on availability of relevant volunteers and so we CANNOT guarantee that we will be able to provide this service all the time.
Tel. 020 8740 5688 email: